Let's change the world for at least one child
Grows without family vyhovuyuchys public institution, the child is unprepared for the hardships of real life after leaving school at 18. What happens next? Statistics afraid:
* 70% that she commit a crime;
* 50% that it will begin to engage in prostitution;
* 33% that she will not have residence or work;
* 30% within two years she commits suicide;
* 80% that her marriage ends in divorce.
You can prevent this!
By adopting a child in your family, you not only deliver him from despair and hopelessness because that teach us, and often completely unknown to the child's essential skills, and most importantly - share it with God's love and care.
We help you with this!
Ukrainian public organization Christian New Hope helps the children get in a loving Christian family and foster family cares for a child to adulthood.
The "Foster Care - is:
* Training of foster parents;
* Assistance in the preparation of documents;
* Adoption and care of orphans;
* Visits, counseling and assistance after the settlement of the child;
* "Support group for adoptive families.
Foster Children ...
* The children-orphans and children deprived of parental care;
* Aged from birth to 18 years;
* Need protection, guidance and assistance to build their lives;
* Waiting for love, support, attention and care from parents.
Foster parents ...
* Loving, emotionally and financially stable;
* Adhere to Christian principles;
* Willing to cooperate with the social worker "New Hope".
"We have become a tool in God\'s hands, to help orphans. At the time the children leave their parents, God takes care of them by Christians, sending not only the family, clothing, food, but also letting them find the perfect gift - salvation! "Family Belyaev, Cherkasy
"From our friends we have learned about "new hope" and families who have already helped kids orphans. We decided to help with two kids and have never sorry about it ..." Family Peredariyiv, Izmail, Odessa region.
"It was hard to watch for children wept, and beside them was their mother, a loving person who would pryhornula them, kissed and said that she loves them ... Now we can not imagine my life without our children. "Bondartsiv Family, Lutsk
\"Having consulted among themselves, decided that we want children from one family. Therefore appealed for assistance in "The New Hope." That she was looking for kids to us ... At first we worried whether we bring up three children .. but we did not want to separate the children ... With God's help we can handle. .. "
(From the newspaper "The Herald") Family Pelykiv, Lviv region.
If you could save a girl from prostitution ... If you could save a young man from suicide ... If you could provide the necessary care for the baby ...
Have you done this?