Vision: To get to see our teenagers faithful, even when facing death, to receive the crown of life
Any teenager in this world, faces some major decisions which will shape their way through life. Teenage years are a transition period which will influence their whole life. It\'s effects - positive or negative - will be according to the choices they\'ve made.
Because teenage years are those years when kids start to ask some questions about their own person, their own life purpose, about the faith that their parents are trying to plant in them, adults should be much concerned about those future men and women.
Because adolescence is a crossroad of life, we believe we have a huge responsibility to be part of their life helping them and caring for them, especially because we are very welcomed in their lives.
Our ministry is to tell young people about Christ, to warn them, and teach them, with all the wisdom God has given us, for we want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship with Christ, depending on Christ\'s mighty power that works within us.
1. Healthy and significant relationships
2. Healthy, biblical teaching
3. Team work
4. Integration in the local church body
5. Family oriented
1. to create an environment where kids can hear the Good News and make a personal decision for Christ
2. to help them develop healthy and significant friendships with peers who have similar values, that will follow them through life
3. to be available when they need counseling
4. to help them grow in Christ, dilligently discipling them
5. to encourage them to spread the Good News among their peers
Trainings for youth leaders, preventive programs in schools, youth Christian clubs, weekly small group meetings, significant events, camps and retreats